Wednesday, March 30, 2011

Any Day Now

Little man should be here soon! yay! I just hope not too soon. I have so much to do before he gets here; not even baby related stuff. My sister has a concert at the Bushnell (7th), I have drill Fri-Sun (8-10th), I have a baby care class (13th), just to name a few things! Eeks, I am down to 22 days til due date.
I had a Dr. appointment yesterday. I heard little man's heart beating away and was measuring small(ish). About 2-3 weeks behind. She said this many be due to my scar, his position, and she also told me it is hard to measure accurately towards the end. She then told me I should feel him move 6 times per hour.. uhm.. I told her I am lucky if I feel him move 6 times per day. I just considered it normal since it has been that was since 20ish weeks. As long as I heard his little heart thumping away, I was satisfied. Well, the Dr. is sending me to get a Growth U/S this Friday. I hope everything is ok! I'm not super nervous, but there is always that twinge of fear that something is wrong until I have a healthy baby in my arms. Hopefully everything is ok and I get a picture or two to take with me.

That is about all that is going on: I wish my life was more interesting!

PLnCG
Rachael

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hit Counter