Thursday, February 10, 2011

"I get knocked down, but I get up again ...never gonna keep me down"

So the past week has been stressful (to say the least). Let me start off by saying that my tax return - the ENTIRE return- went to a delinquent federal loan from a college I attended for one semester in 2007. I cried, literally. I had bills and stuff already planned with that money. Nope, not anymore. *sigh*

Tuesday night, I was rummaging through the fridge and found some tuna. Mmm, tuna and crackers for a nice snack. Maybe an hour or so after I eat the tuna, I start feeling "off". I told Tyrone I wasn't feeling well, and tried taking a nap. After about another hour, I woke up and actually threw up. Ew. I called the Dr. since this was the first time my entire pregnancy. He said drink fluids, get sleep. Fair enough, I drank tons of water and between 10:30pm and 5:30 am I threw up 3 more times (the last time being green and watery)! So, the lucky Doc got another call from me. He told me not to worry, and if I feel worse in the morning call my actual Doc. Thank goodness when I woke up I felt 90% better, and just "hung over" since I was SUPER dehydrated. Thanks goodness it was nothing serious. *wipes forehead*

Last but not least on the list of crappy news: last month someone side swiped our parked car. We were parked outside of the bank, and an idiotic, uninsured driver tried to squeeze inbetween our parked car and the oncoming car. There goes the left side mirror and cracked the front bumper. Fortunately she was able to produce a "valid" insurance card so her car doesn't get towed, but when we called in the claim she has not paid since November. Ass wipe. So we called it into our insurance, and we have a $500 deducatable, so we now have to come out of pocket $500 to get the car fixed since someone wanted to drive around uninsured (according to our adjuster). *ARGH*

Now that I got the negative news out of my system. I got the mattress and favorite blanket off of my registry.
Too cute- huh?

So some of my shower invites went out (yay!). I cannot wait to get mine. Well, I am off and have lots of homework to do since I have drill this weekend. I cannot wait to be KP (kitchen police). Did you hear my sarcasm, because in cause you didn't, the last sentence was dripping with it.

I shall try to post again soon.
Toodles

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hit Counter