Friday, February 11, 2011

Belly Comparisons

Hello again,

Today is Friday, which marks the end of an eventful week and the beginning of an eventful weekend. Today's events included meeting with our math teacher for 3 hours to review for our test on Tuesday, and followed by going to my dad's for dinner and to wish my sissy a Happy 10th Birthday! This evening is then followed by a drill weekend, and I get to teach a class about saline locks and F.A.S.T 1s, and we are doing some type of SIM lab at Hartford Hospital. So in case I'm caught up this weekend, I just wanted to do a fun post! I am posting a picture from 16 weeks, and then 30 weeks. Woohoo, it grew!


Fun? Ok, maybe just for me. That's ok. I just wanted to share my excitement. Now off to get ready for dad's house.
PLnCG

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hit Counter