Tuesday, February 22, 2011

To Crochet or to not Crochet

.. or more like I can't do it yet. I bought some cute camo yarn from Walmart. I now know why it was cheap, it's hard to use. I am only using this for practice. I wish I knew what I was doing, I Youtube'd a bunch of videos, and ended up making two "Magic Circles". Past that, I am so lost. I refuse to make the typical square or scarf to start. I wanted to start with an easy hat of some sort. I might have to break down and buy a book. As helpful as the videos are, they  move way too fast for my eye balls and use words like double chain, and increase by 3.. huh? Maybe if someone could teach me.

Some good news: My friend Stephanie got wind that she might be having a boy; she is 15 weeks. I am so excited for her! I also have a baby shower to go to this Saturday, and I plan on bringing my camera and taking pictures for her. :) I hope she likes the pictures that I take.

Sadly, it's time to do homework again.
-ox-

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hit Counter