Thursday, February 24, 2011

"Scarred with Life"

The title is not to be confused with "Scared with Life". The explaination behind this quote:
The scar- I was born with it, it has been my -smile- for almost 22 years now (My grandma came up with this nickname when I was younger.. I will not tell you what the eyes were!). I have always disliked my scar, even though it is the reason I am alive. I never wore bikinis or showed my stomach off without being super self conscious. Now that I am pregnant I am still jealous of all those cute, round bellies out there. My belly has a distinct "B" shape to it (whyyy). So of course, I complain about it, and complain some more. Tyrone said the other day (and I love him for this quote), "Think of all the women out there with perfect bellies who cannot even get pregnant, imagine how they must feel." BRILLIANT! It put my scar into a whole new prospective.

"Scarred with Life"

Another exciting milestone: I was able to organize a dresser in the guest room for the LO. Tyrone's mom cleaned out all the stuff; I quickly pledged it and set up some stuff on the shelves and in the drawers. I know it's not a nursery, but it is a start!



My favorite thing is the owl framed on the top shelf. I found the card at the post office, and had to buy it and frame it. It was love at first hoot. :) And while I was at the P.O. I picked up my stamps for my Thank you letters. I am getting a head start on them seeing as I have the energy now!

Have a good night
-ox-

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hit Counter