Saturday, March 26, 2011

26 Days Left

It is hard to believe that I am at the final stretch of this journey. It is even harder to believe I have a 6(ish) pound baby inside of me. Maybe my mind does not wrap itself snuggly around this concept because I still don't feel that pregnant. Crazy huh? Last weekend (4/20/11) was the baby shower. *Let me back track a moment* My mom asked if I could come up Friday night to help prepare last minute stuff for the shower. Little did I know she had a HUGE surprise waiting for me at the house: my Grams from Florida!!

I am so happy she was able to come up and help celebrate this milestone with us.

I did not get many pictures from the shower on my camera; I did take some once the place was all set up:



Room Layout


Dessert Table: All different flavors of cupcakes!


 Cupcakes: Onesies, Rattles, Diapers, Bottles.

Place Setting

Carrot Cake

I promise there will be more pictures, I am waiting on them from a friend. Overall the shower was amazing. Good food, great guests, and an abundance of baby items. I would say I am 85-90% set for when he gets here. 26 days til due date little guy (do you hear me?) Now I just have to finish up my Thank You cards; almost done!

Off to do ... homework! *blah*
-PLnCG-

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hit Counter