Tuesday, March 15, 2011

Weekend Adventures

Hello everyone! (chirp*chirp) .. ok, I guess no one is out there.

Another busy weekend, man time is flying by! Friday I got to see my two cousins. I have not seen Erin since the summer of 2009 and I have not seen Robert in YEARS! Erin flew up to NH to see her friends and family and they decided to come down and visit me all the way in CT. I ate a delicious clam chowder bowl at Panera, went shopping and picked out my top for the shower, and we went to the beach and goofed around. It was really nice spending QT with them.
After we took pictures, it was present time! Erin and Robert got me some cute outfits; my favorite being the moose onesie. My aunt sent up a blanket that she made:

It is SO soft! I love it.


Saturday and Sunday was my drill weekend. It wasn't so bad; some medic classes. I did not bring my camera, although I wish I did. We learned 1 & 2 man carries; traiging the Leprechauns, the TC3 card and calling in a 9 line. The chow was not half bad because another unit was in charge (I believe it was a cook from the 118th). We got released at 1930, I was asleep no later then 2030. I was exhausted! 

I still have an English essay to write, I am now 2 days late. My shower is this Sunday, woohoo!
I am off to possibly write the dreaded essay - finally -

PLnCG

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hit Counter