Wednesday, March 2, 2011

Maternity Pictures

I just wanted to post a couple of the pictures from this weekend that I actually liked of myself. This was hard to do seeing as I did not like many (maybe I am just being too judgemental). We plan on taking more the weekend of my shower when I actually look bigger.

Not bad; minus the leopard bra~

I actually had to "push" my belly out to look 32 weeks pregnant!

I like this one

*Me and my mom's hands*


My friend had her baby on Monday, March 1st, 2011. He weighed in at 6 pounds 1 ounce, born at 35 weeks! Mommy and baby are doing well, and he is such a handsome little bugger. In the scheme of who's "next" in my unit, it is me. Reality is sinking in. I started packing my hospital bag and I plan on installing the carseat the beginning of April.

Well, off to do an online test. Story of my life.
--toodles!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hit Counter