Monday, February 28, 2011

Weekend Fun

Hello again,

What an eventful weekend! It started Saturday morning with catching the train to my mom's house and getting ready for my friend, DeAlessio's, shower. It was nicely done with a good amount of people. The food was delicious- it was a pot luck type and some of her friends & family really know what they are doing in the kitchen. We played a few games; and Bingo was by far the best. The cards were photocopied, so we did not realize it, but everyone was going to get "BINGO" at the same time!! And when we did, the whole room won!

DeAlessio's Gifts

She has such a cute belly!

DeAlessio knitted "Baby T" this cute little hat. I fell in love with it! I appreciate her taking the time out to make this for us!



After the shower, I went home and my mom and Cynara wanted to take pictures. So they set up the backdrop and used my sister and cousin as their models. I pulled my camera out and got a few decent shots. I really like this one of Stephanie:

It's funky and fun.

After their "photoshoot" we went to Babies R Us (yay) and I bought a box of diapers, wipes and some  bath essentials. I just love buying baby stuff. Sunday morning I got to do my pictures. They are on my mom's camera, so as soon as I see some, I will post a few I like. Three of our Christmas kittens were picked up this weekend. They all went to really good homes, but it is always hard to say goodbye to animals; especially when they are as cute as buttons:

How can you not love that face!

To wrap up the weekend I took a nice 2 1/2 hr nap once I got home and then turned in my essay (on time).

--Rachael

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hit Counter