Wednesday, December 21, 2011

3 Days and a wake up!

I remember counting down almost EVERYTHING during training. "X days and a wake up!" Christmas is so close! I just bought my last gift yesterday at the mall, it is a surprise for Tyrone. I wanted to get him something special, seeing as this is his first year being a dad (and he is such a proud "dada").
I hope he loves it as much as I do!

So the two Tyrones are all set this year, I cannot wait to see all of the presents under the tree. They are currently sitting in the pack and play in our room so the baby cannot tear them apart. Kind of ironic, gifts in the PnP, baby on the outside. The stockings are stuffed, the cards are hung, the tree is decorated. It is going to be memorable. Yesterday I went to our neighbors house and helped her put up her tree and decorate. She is not much of a DIY person. She is the same neighbor that I help with the plants in the front every spring. I enjoy that kind of stuff so I am more than happy to help!

So my job at Home Depot is going to be a cashier, officially. It is kind of cool, I was hoping to be on the floor so I could walk around all day and get some MUCH NEEDED exercise. I have been so lazy about running. I keep telling myself I need to wake up early and run, then it turns into running at night, then it gets dark and cold and I just say forget about it. blah. Tonight! I am going when I get home!

Hopefully, *fingers crossed*, I get paid soon so I can go buy some Christmas stuff on sale for next year! I am waiting on my back checks.. hurry up!!

Well, I'm off to do more of these online "learning modules" for being a cashier, I am literally about to fall asleep. Some of this stuff is as if they are trying to teach a 3rd grader- "If the customer is paying with cash, press the cash button!!" *Gasp, no way!* I had to go buy a Monster just for a boost of energy.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hit Counter