Friday, December 23, 2011

Two more wake ups?!

Yippie! I'm so excited to play Santa this year, no, really. Even though the baby won't know the difference, I will! I'm just itching to put the presents under the tree and take some pictures worth remembering. :) Christmas Day is going to be super busy, Tyrone's brother from PA is coming up to CT with his gf and son, then his sisters, cousins, nephews always stop by, along with aunts and uncles. We are going to be jam packed.. mental note- charge the camera! I really need a good family photo of the three of us in front of the tree. If my two guys will cooperate that is.

Well I am at work again, procrastinating. I need to be doing my "Cashier College" classes. I cannot even bring myself to do them just yet. I am cold and tired. There is a constant breeze blowing on me from somewhere, and it's not pleasent. The baby went to sleep at 7, was up from 12:30-1:30, I went to bed at 2, the baby woke up at 5am and I have been up since. 3 hrs of sleep, I am definately sleeping when I get home. Oh, and as far as running last night went, I didn't go. It was raining. I know, excuses, but the cold rain is NO fun to run in. That's my story and I am sticking with it.

I know, lots of gripping. I need to get a grip, Christmas is right around the corner. Cheer up you!

Next month, the 9th-18th I have to go down to Niantic to get my recertification for my EMT license. This shall be interesting, I hope that it is not too long. 9 days away from my poopie, that is the part that I am not looking forward to at all.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hit Counter