Friday, January 6, 2012

A driver's license in the near future?

I know, this is ridiculous of me. I am 22 and never had a license. Why not? I can come up with a lot of reasons excuses, but ultimately it just never happened. What is prompting the sudden surge? I want a job, a specific job. This job requires a license in your posession. Plus, I should really get it since I am a part of a ground ambulance unit and need to be able to drive those as wel.. hmm..  So in the next month or so I am going to REALLY try to get my license. I am studying the manual online, and I know this is common sense, but they are going to ask the questions that I overlooked. *Go figure*.  Lots of prayers for Tyrone and I to get this job we applied for. The closing of the applications accepted is the 18th of this month. Then on to a typing test, and when we pass (since the requirements are the ability to type 20 words per minute).. I think that we can Ace that test, we then take an oral test in front of a panel of commissioners. It is a state job, the people who answer the phones and dispatch for the EMT, police and Fire Deptartments. Pays well, 40 hrs plus unlimited OT. Pray we get these jobs, I know I will be praying!

Off to study more for this DMV test. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hit Counter